However, to compose SEO-friendly content, you need to give sufficient time and effort. Lots of people believe that SEO-optimized content is not user-friendly. But their concept is illogical. A well-optimized content drives more traffic for your blog and gets higher ranks in search engines. If you are wandering here and there to know how to write quality SEO content, then this article is for you.
If you are planning to expand your blogging business, then you need to know how to write SEO-friendly content. So, let’s get started.
How To Write SEO Friendly Content
Step 1. Start with in-depth research
SEO is attempting to motivate users to develop thoughtful content. Though, Keywords play a vital role. Using the right keywords in your content will help you to drive traffic and persuade your target audience. Let me know what type of keywords you must use and how to use keywords in an article.
If you are planning to create an SEO-friendly article without the use of keyword research, then you must be joking.
In this phase, you want to specify a few more things such as:
● Keyword to target
● Length of the article
● Type of the article
● Analyze existing articles for outline
● Frequently asked questions
● Do yourself a favor and get the help of a SEMRUSH content marketing toolkit first.
SEMRUSH provides a free trial service that will enable you to do a better analysis of your topic and benefit from the proper optimization of keywords. This will let you know what is the right keyword for your blog and what keywords you should target.
Your target keywords will interpret the following things:
● The number of searches for a specific keyword in a given time crunch.
● Comprehend the searcher objective behind the keywords you want to employ.
● Research resources to formulate strong content already emerged in the search results.
● Concentrate on long-tail keywords. They have a low search quantity, but they yet offer a high prospect to rank on the SERPs. People usually use longer keyword phrases when they expect to find out more detailed information about a specific topic.
Here are some great tools to let you do great keyword research for your SEO friendly content:
● SE Ranking Keyword Suggestion Tool
Step 2. Type of content: Keyword Search Intent
You need to put your focussed keyword on the Google search engine to get information about the articles which are ranking on the top pages of the search engine
Also, it helps you reveal what type of article Google thinks is adequate for such inquiries. You will also recognize the definite structure of articles.
Step 3. Find the available length of the article
You need to use a SEMrush Content Marketing toolkit to write SEO-optimized content. So, you can easily specify what is the limit of the length of an article. You can get information about what word limit has the probability of a higher ranking on the first page.
If you want to use SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit, then go through these steps:
● First of all, you need to login to SEMrush Dashboard.
● Go for an SEO content template.
● Type your target keyword.
● Choose the country name and device.
● Tap on, ” Create SEO template”.
● And you will get your results.
Step 4. Explorer People also ask:
If you are searching for your target keyword in the Google search engine, then it will reveal a category called “people also ask”.
Try to grab some important questions that can reveal a good understanding of your content and answer those questions in brief. This is one of the remarkable ways to make sure that SEO-optimized content answers questions that people are seeking for.
Now, let you know how to write an SEO-friendly article and what to mention in your article.
I recommend you choose WordPress as your Content Management System.
- Post Title and Meta Title
First of all, you need to know about the controversy between post title and meta title.
The post title is the title or heading that visitors see the headlines of the post on your blog.
The meta title is the title of how Google search engine will reflect your post in search engine page results.
If you have not determined a meta title in your post, then your post title will be shown as the meta title.
Don’t forget to use your target keywords in the post title and meta title.
If you want to optimize a post title for your visitors, then you need to keep your post titles not more than 66 characters.
- Post Meta Description
Any WordPress SEO plugin enables you to develop meta descriptions to a post for your blog. These meta descriptions play a leading role in search engine page ranking.
Understand that a meta description will drive huge traffic for your blog post:
The meta description should be 156 characters. You must use keywords in the meta description and develop a description that is desirable for the visitors to tap on it.
Don’t forget to use a keyword in your meta description. In order to create an SEO-optimized article, a meta description should be there.
Google recognizes every blog post as a specific web page so it’s beneficial to use keywords. After that, you can get traffic for ranking in 2020.
- Image Alt Attribute
We know that Google can’t scan images. With the use of text, Google comprehends an image. You must use proper image names so that google can recognize your image. You can make use of alt attributes while uploading your image.
- Interlink and Anchor Text
While writing an SEO-friendly post, it’s good to link your article to old blog posts so that visitors will visit your site for a long time. So, search engines can easily re-crawl on these old posts.
This benefits in better navigability of your blog which decreases the bounce rate.
Whenever you start interlinking your posts, you need to use the anchor text strategy.
You can use an internal linking tool known as LinkWhisper.
- H1, H2, H3 Headings
You need to use the appropriate headings which are another important factor of SEO optimized article. It is always effective to utilize proper headings whenever you want to write SEO-optimized content.
You also need to use target keywords on your headings like h1, h2, h3, etc. By default, a search engine uses post title as an H1 tag. After that, you can use H2 and H3 tags.
Some tips you must consider while writing SEO friendly content:
● Conduct keyword research.
● Develop new interpretations of your target keywords utilizing Quora.
● Browse for niche-specific pages.
● Write influencing titles.
● Use sub-headings.
● Mention SEO-friendly URL.
● Optimize the length of the article.
● Optimize images
Read Also – Best Blogging Niche For Making Money Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What do you mean by SEO-friendly content?
SEO-friendly content helps to rank higher in the search engine pages. Most people think that more keywords should be used to create SEO-friendly content. It helps the search engines to understand, browse and relate your topic.
Q2. How to formulate your content SEO-friendly?
● Use headings and sub-headings.
● Add links to old content.
● Optimize the length of your content.
● Select your keywords appropriately.
● Share your content.
● Write high-quality content
● Optimize images
● Use content writing tools
Q3. What are the rules of writing an SEO- friendly content?
● The readability score should be greater than 60.
● Write sentences in an active voice.
● Try to use more transition words as you can.
● Must use a sub-heading in your content.
● Try to make sentences of less than 20 words.